SECOND BIAFRA WAR. WHAT TO EXPECT





As early as 4:00am, I was woken by the loud noise engulfing from my neighbor’s room. “There shall be no war, there shall be no war” Repeatedly the voices yelled. Quickly I rolled out of the bed onto a seating position to listen clearly and simultaneously say, ‘Amen’ as they pray on.
Different thoughts began to run through my mind. Just last night, I heard on the radio how some youths from the northern parts of the country known as AREWA YOUTHS had issued an ultimatum to all southerners to evacuate the North.

 And how much propaganda the southerners are engaging in with the sole aims of getting a republic in the name Biafra.
Well, at the moment with the current looks of things, it appears like the ball has finally rolled out of the court of the southerners as the Northerners are buying into the concept of the south! to allow them form their own country (Biafra).
Without going into further details on what is causing these problems, I would like to quickly note that the major problem in this country is misinformation.

The people are not properly informed; most especially the youths.






Comments

Popular Posts